We are slowly moving into the new house. It was great to have Nathan home for the closing day and official moving day, but now he's back at work and I have a house of boxes.
It's been very overwhelming to clean and organize a bigger house. Especially because we don't have much so the empty space just feels like a weight on my chest. But I know it's a work in progress and we'll get settled in soon enough.
We've met several of the neighbors - there are 3 six year old girls on the street, and everyone has been very welcoming.
Adding to the stress, my car needs to be replaced in the next 6 months or so, and the week we moved in, my laptop died. Thankfully I didn't lose much, but now I've been working on Nathan's computer and have to find times when he's not around to use it. Before, with renting, these expenses wouldn't seem so BIG, but now it's another thing to put on the list. We're fine and not struggling (in the sense of needing help), but there's a lot of change happening in a short amount of time.

No comments:
Post a Comment