After our cat cafe day, I knew that Allison would ask for a pet. I would love to have a pet cat, but I don't want to be responsible for one (especially because we travel to Canada a few times a year).
A few months ago I found a small fish tank at a thrift shop so I set it aside for the day I would get Allison a fish.
Today we went to pick out a Beta fish. I wanted something really simple. I'm a little worried that this fish won't last long, he just sort of hovers near the water's surface. When I tap the glass to check on him, he quickly swims away. So I'm hoping he's just lazy, and not nearly dead.
Allison has decided to the fish Mrs. Dodd, and "it's no big deal if it dies, because soon I'll be in first grade and I can get a new fish and name it Mrs. Dykstra."
No comments:
Post a Comment