Saturday, February 26, 2011
My Hero
We finally managed to get out of the house! The roads were still a little slick but Nathan gauged that they were much safer than yesterday and we desperately need chairs so we decided to brave the snow. Nathan is always so good that I never have to help scrape the ice off the car. He deems it a "blue job" and I'm so lucky to get to wait in the warm car.
We went back to a few of the second hand stores that we looked at earlier and found the 2 kitchen chairs we were looking for -- SUCCESS! While walking into one of the stores, I noticed that Nathan was no logner at my side, when I turned to look, he was asking an elderly woman if she wanted his arm to cross the icy parking lot. How sweet is my husband?!? He's such an amazing guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a sweetheart!
ReplyDelete