Awhile back Nathan found a lab coat online that he loved. He debated getting it for a long time (as Nathan does with ANY purchase) because it was double the price of a typical coat. However, the typicla coats are very thin, made of very light material (and when your pockets are loaded down with supplies you need some structure) and just don't look as nice as the coat he had his eye on - which is a really nice coat. After a month of debating he did buy the coat, fell in love with it, and gets tons of comments on it (plus a few snickers from his friends because Nathan is pretty stylish when he goes to work).
Well, last week, Nathan contacted the company to see it they would send a material swatch that matches his jacket so that he could make interior pockets for his lab coat. They agreed, sent the material and today I made Nathan some super stealth hideaway pockets. It was diffiuclt because I was sewing them on the opposite side to pockets that were already in place, and the fabric was very thick (expeically when the machine needle would have to go through 4 layers of fabric) so I sewed it on by hand (still really easy) and it came out well. I know Nathan is excited to wear his "new"jacket tomorrow.
You guys are super cute!!! :)
ReplyDelete