Thursday, October 13, 2011

Scene of the Crime

Nathan was post call today (he was on call last night and arrived home early today). He slept for a few hours and then we decided to run some errands and return to Riverfront park to take a few more pictures since my camera died there a couple weeks back. The weather was gorgeous. Sunny and windy by the water and perfect for a stroll.
 
 
 

 
 
 

 

After exploring for over an hour we decided to go to run a few errands. When we TRIED to leave Office Depot our car wouldn't start. We freaked out! We kept trying and nothing.....finally it started and we drove straight to Shawnee to the Nissan dealership. So much for a quick afternoon out so that Nathan could come home and study. We ended up waiting at the dealership for 2 hours but the issue was fixed - it was the cam timer (?). We really love going to the dealership (especially this one) because the service is always fast and done well, and the customer service is great.
I'm thankful it happened when I was with Nathan and I wasn't stuck somewhere alone, but the great thing about our KC situation is that I know I have people to call here who would be there immediately. We're really lucky to have made some great people that I know we could count on. Luckily, the person I count on the most was my hero today and got us home safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment