Friday, October 21, 2011

Clear Eyes

Today I decided that I need to get out of the house. It's been a stressful week and I've been feeling out of sorts since my ILRD post. I was feeling waves of guilt for being angry, angry at those making me angry, just angry, just sad, just confused. I decided to take a long walk since it was such a gorgeous fall day. I walked through Loose Park for over an hour all by myself. There was hardly anyone around and I just prayed, daydreamed, and tried to calm myself down. It really did wonders. At the end of it I felt refreshed.








As soon as I walked in the door I received a call from Kelly, who is getting married tomorrow asking if I could come over and help her prepare all the programs. Of course I agreed and headed over with April to start folding. We spent a few hours on the assembly line and had them done in no time! I'm so excited to see Kelly and Steve get married tomorrow. After we finished with all the last minute to-do's I stopped into the rehearsal to help set up some of the decorations. I even got to watch some of the rehearsal and meet the parents. My engagement pictures that I took for them were used in many parts of the service (including the guestbook) and I feel really honoured to be included in such a big way.






No comments:

Post a Comment