Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mold

Charlene, a Saba wife who lives right above us, asked me today if I ever notice how bad the mold gets in the apartments. I'm usually pretty good about wiping down the windows and keeping things clean so it never really builds up. But when she asked I realized I hadn't looked behind the blinds since I've been back. I almost threw up. The mold was so bad! It was so gross and I was really scared to clean it. I went to the hardware store and bought a super mask, gloves, and some ammonia and set out to clean. I scrubbed every window in the apartment (6) and it ended up taking a couple of hours (hence my harried appearance). But I cranked my country tunes and got to work. I took this picture so that Nathan would know I took the proper precautions when cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment