Monday, December 12, 2011

My Old Room

Today as I prepared to go back to Kansas City I was a little sad, and not just because I've loved sleeping by myself. Sometimes I feel like I don't belong anywhere especially in the "travel-times". Nathan is almost finished in Kansas City and I won't be able to go with him on his next rotation so I'll be back in Boxall for awhile. I love being with my parents and the familiarity of home, but I also love the adventures I have with Nathan. I know where I belong but it is blessing that I'll be able to spend so much time with my parents in the upcoming months.

As I was packing to leave I noticed that my room has so many pictures of Nathan. Here are 2 of my favorites. I took this first picture after Nathan and I had been dating a year and I didn't have a photo of him and wanted one but he made me feel so awkward to ask. Look how young he is! The second is a Brampton recruitment poster for Professor's Lake. I have is still hanging on the back of my bedroom door like he's a teen heartthrob.

No comments:

Post a Comment