Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blast From the Past

As I cleaned out my closet, I realized I had so many dresses from formals and dances that I will never wear again. My sister-in-law told me about Project Princess, an organization in St. Thomas that helps connects girls in need with formal clothing for events like graduation and prom. I wanted to take some photos of the dresses before I got rid of them..and it turned into this. 

I wasn't going to post these pictures because I'm not good at laughing at myself (I know I need to get over it, it's just my oddball personality). So after sleeping on it (yes, I had to sleep on it before making the decision if I could be a good sport) and I thought- of course I have to share- 'cause I'm laughing too.


4 comments:

  1. these pictures are awesome!! In 10 years you will love that you took pictures of yourself in all of them. So fun...thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was so great! I did a big cleanout of my closet when I got home from Kansas City. Would have been interesting to do the same thing you did with mine. I don't know why but I have a hard time getting rid of old things. I'm such a packrat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is hilarious..I LOVE IT!! now if only i could still fit in any of my old hs clothes lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you did this! The pictures are so great and as said above I am sure it will be neat to look back on in another 1 yrs! Love you!

    ReplyDelete