Sunday, June 24, 2012
Patched
I was cleaning out my closet (again) because Nathan told me I had to start sharing my closet so he wouldn't have to live out of a laundry basket anymore. I tried on everything in my closet to see if it was really something I wanted to keep (fit, style, etc) because sometimes you can't tell with it hanging on the hanger. I started to get rid of some things and found a cardigan that I bought from the Gap years ago but now has a mark on the sleeve. I would scrunch/roll up the sleeves so it couldn't be seen and still wear it, but today I decided to play around a bit so that I could wear it however I wanted. I put these cute heart elbow patches on it with a blanket stitch and loved how it turned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On my goodness that is too cute! You're so clever
ReplyDeleteadorable! what a good idea
ReplyDeleteVery Neat. You are so creative!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Love it!
ReplyDelete