Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bearly Finished

My sister-in-law was kind enough to take a few orders for the bear hats (that I made for Scarlett and tanner) from her friends. I wanted to get them done quickly and with our trip to Branson I got a little behind but luckily today I finished them all, put the buttons on and mailed them out!



I don't know what it is about the post office that makes me feel so incapable but I feel so lost when I get there and I'm so helpless because there is NO WAY for me to figure out what box to use or what form to fill out. Once I got everything together I found out I had to buy tape because they don't "give it out for free". I only needed two pieces and I've never had an issue before at a post office but I don't think the staff was in a good mood.

There was an Asian man at the counter beside me and he barely spoke English and the staff was trying to tell him to seal his envelop but he didn't understand the word "seal" so them the teller sighed and said, "lick the envelop!" and the man looked so confused, thankfully a woman behind him graciously stepped forward to assist him since the staff member refused to. It was a very sad moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment