Last night Nathan travelled to Oakville to meet up with John Mark. JM was in Ontario for a conference with Canadian church planters and had some time to meet with Nathan. We're really missing our church family so it was the perfect oppurtunity for the two of them to meet up.
They stayed over in Oakville and met with a friend of JM's for lunch. After a quick visit, JM had to be back on the road. He didn't even spend a full 24 hours in Canada. When Nathan and I were talking after he arrived home (at 3pm) I said that I couldn't imagine living JM's schedule for a month. I would be so exhausted but I can see (with his outgoing personality) how he thrives on it. We're lucky to have such a joyous leader filled with so much energy and enthusiasm.
Nathan said that the best part of the trip was the little red beetle the two of them drove around in and that JM said it made them look like, "a couple of college chicks."


No comments:
Post a Comment