The last time we were home and we went to Heather and Ian's church, I noticed a website for the pastor Tim Chailles. I started reading it and have been enjoying it. Every Friday there is a contest to win prizes and I always enter- I'm not very lucky but you can't win if you don't enter!
Well, I received an email a couple of weeks ago that I won an iTouch! I was so excited to win such a big prize! When it arrived I was surprised to find that I had to pay the shipping for it ($50), at first I was wary but it was such a great prize and worth the fifty dollar fee to pick it up.
I've loved being able to quickly snap pictures and the Blogger app is perfect for me. I love my camera but it's a lot of work to upload photos first to the computer and then to the blog- which is why sometimes my posts come in a flurry after a long absence.
It's a great new blog tool and it's blue!

No comments:
Post a Comment