Sunday, January 13, 2013

Fabric Explosion

A few weeks back Marlene emailed me to tell me that her friend's mother in law had died and left behind an enormous amount of quilting supplies that no one on the family was interested in. Marlene thought if me and let me know that the next time I came to visit I could decide what I wanted.

After opening the first box, I knew I wanted it all! I'd never seen so much gorgeous fabric! Every colour, style, and texture - it was all so overwhelming!

After the third huge box I finally saw the end of the fabric and started in on the rulers, thread, buttons, books, and patterns.

I filled another box with those supplies.

I think it's so special to use craft supplies even after the original owner can't and I always think of the woman before me every time I pick up a piece of fabric.









No comments:

Post a Comment