In the time we have off, I've just been relaxing. I cook and clean and craft here and there but this is really free time to me. Nathan, on the other hand, just cannot stop. Not only is he studying for his Canadian residency exam on April 22 (just in case he ever decides to come back to Canada) he's also working on a writing a comprehensive internal medicine study guide, and writing guest blogs for a financial blog.
Nathan has always had an interest in finance (he minored in Business at McMaster University) and has always had a talent for writing. In university I used to bring my essays to him to edit (I got my highest marks on those papers). He reads a handful of budget blogs and decided to try to see if he could be featured on his favorite even though they never feature guest bloggers. Nathan worked on the post for 2 days before he sent it in - and it was accepted. Not only that but Nathan then wrote 2 additional posts which were also accepted.
I always try to get him to post on this blog and he goes out and writes 3 in a week for someone else. Still, I'm so proud of him for being so ambitious.
Can you share the link for the financial blog that Nathan wrote for?
ReplyDelete