Sunday, March 24, 2013

You're How Many?

I remember when my Mom called me while we were on Saba to tell me that baby Scarlett had been born. Here we are, 3 years later, attending the little lady's birthday party. Shelley planned an Alice in Wonderland/princess theme for the party. She invited a few girlfriends and their kids and held it at the Mad Hatter Tea Room in Orwell. It was a really cute location. It's attached to an antique shop that I will have to go back to visit another day. Scarlett looked amazing in the costume that I made for her and she did such a good job at allowing the other kids to help open her presents and offer to let them play with them (I guess as long as it's not Tanner she has to share with).

Scarlett also did a great job at letting me take a few pictures of her all dressed up. After church this morning my mom and I decided to stop in at the tea party for a few quick snapshots. I'm glad we did because she looked really sweet.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment