Saturday, October 26, 2013

Changes

Nathan is finally starting to get some relief from his cold. He's been sleeping as much as he can to try to keep his strength up. Thankfully today he had a day off. He slept in until 9am and couldn't believe what a difference the extra 5 hours made. Nathan had some errands to run so I stayed home with Allison and tidied up the house.

With the change in the weather, I noticed that we have a mouse in one of the cupboards. Mice don't bother me, I mean, I don't want them on dishes or near my food, but they aren't a big deal to me. What is a big deal to me is disposing of them from the traps. It is so gross but Nathan leaves so early and I can't leave them in the trap all day so I have to do it myself. In 6 days, the trap has caught 5 mice.

I feel bad for them but not bad enough to stop setting a trap. It's been a couple days since we've caught one so I think we might have got them all but I'm keeping the cupboard cleaned out/trap set until a week with no sightings.

After Nathan got home from his errands- including a snazzy haircut, he needed a rest. He was laying on the couch with Allison and their pose looked just like when they were resting together after Allison was first born. So I took a 6 month shot of the two of them. What a change!



No comments:

Post a Comment