Nathan worked nights this week and it was really difficult for our family. Nathan wasn't home much and when he was home, I felt the need to keep Allison quiet but I couldn't find 8 hours of activities outside of the house for us to do each day. Nathan keeps telling me that the noise doesn't bother him but I want him to sleep well, so it becomes a stressful situation.
One great thing about nights was that Nathan was done working at 9am this morning and even though he needs to sleep, he has the rest of the weekend off. I've been spending alot of time with Allison on the front porch and this morning Nathan and I got a chance to sit and catch up on our week with we watched Allison play.
The weather has been getting cooler so I decided that I would make Allison a hat because she's outgrown all of her baby hats! I made this one out of really soft yarn. When I was finished I thought I would try a new crochet technique - chain applique to make the hat special. I think it came out really well and it was super easy to do.
Allison hasn't been napping well in the afternoon (I'm lucky if she naps a total of 2-3 hours per day) but she has been sleeping through the night (sometimes as long as 12 hour stretches) so I shouldn't complain. The only problem is that by 8pm she is crazy with tiredness. Tonight I put her down so that I could go and get her bottle ready and this is what I came back to.



No comments:
Post a Comment