Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dinner Date

Tonight John Mark and Jill invited out to Shawnee to their place for dinner. We haven't spent much time together since I came back to KC so it was good to catchup on all the changes that have been happening since we left. JM and Jill were actually the first people we told that we were expecting Allison!
It was such a treat to have dinner made for us and it was an amazing meal- cornbread, chicken pot pie, caesar salad, and chocolate mousse (the leftovers were ours to take home)! I felt so spoiled in not having to cook! Nathan and I met at the Clifton's because Nathan has been working such long hours lately and so it made more sense for us to meet there. After a romantic drive home, following each other in separate cars, we got Allison tucked in for bed.


1 comment: