Sunday, June 8, 2014

3-0

Today was my 30th birthday! All I wanted to do was have a quiet day at home and I got it when I woke up without a voice. My throat had been scratchy at night for a few days and I thought I was getting sick but I felt fine. Yesterday my voice was scratchy and today I had nothing. 

Allison made up for my lack of voice with using hers- all.day.long. I feel bad for her because I'm sure teething is painful but she is so fussy! When she finally tired herself out enough to eat and then sleep, she overate, and then threw up all over me and her bedroom floor. Right after she got sick she looked at me, smiled, and went to sleep. She's a handful but she's the best part of this last year and I'm thankful to get to celebrate with her.



No comments:

Post a Comment