The main purpose of my trip home was to celebrate my friend, Ashley, getting married. Ashley is marrying her longtime love, Ben, and I'm so excited to watch her walk down the aisle.
We spent the afternoon at Ben's father's house (where the wedding is being held). We helped to make lanterns to hang in the trees, put some hanging baskets together, and just spent time taking in the excitement. Everyone in the wedding party was there to help out and make the tent and ceremony space perfect.
In the afternoon, the bridal party went to get pedicure's in Port Stanley. I met up with them as they were finishing up and we headed to the beach to G.T.'s Beach Bar and Grill for a leisurely dinner. I knew all the girls (with the exception of Ben's sister) so we had lots to catch up on. I haven't been to G.T.'s since I worked there over a decade ago. I'm glad I went because I got to spend some time with Ashley and I know that wedding work takes so much out of you and you get so busy and never have enough time to chat with everyone so I'm glad I got that time with her.

No comments:
Post a Comment