Merry Christmas!
We've reached our final family portrait. Last year at this time is when I found that ridiculous jean jumper at a thrift store and Nathan joked that we should take an all-denim family photo. We had so much fun that we've kept it going every month since. It's been a lot of work to come up with the ideas (and make the costumes) but we've had a great time and I'm still so thankful that Nathan went along with all my wacky ideas.
These elf costumes were made out of two Christmas table clothes that I bought for $2 each. Allison's pants are leftover felt and velvet from a King's cape I made a few months ago.
Nathan's favorite photo was the denim photo (January), followed by the old fashioned photo (February). My favorites were the circus photo (July) and the prairie photo (October)...but then I think about Gulliver and the soda shop, and I think how much I loved them all!
Our next step is to put all twelve pictures in a calendar for the 2015 year. I told Nathan that I wanted to make a second copy of the calendar for the year 2029/30 and give it to Allison on her 16th birthday so she can see the ridiculous that her parents put her through when she was a year old.
I won't we'll never do another portrait but for now our year long project is complete!

No comments:
Post a Comment