I decided to put up Christmas decorations today. I love Christmas and I love the deocrations (although I don't have an eye for it) but I worried about Allison trying to rip down the tree.
I house is tiny so one more thing makes the room really small but it's worth it. Allison enjoyed "helping" me decorate, and I was able to put up all the ornaments and snowflakes I worked on throughout the year. I didn't have any garland and the tree looked a little bare, so I pulled the burlap out of my white wreath and put a running stitch (yarn) through it, gathered it up and I think it works great as a garland.
Allison loves to put things on her head - hats, headbands, bags, blankets, anything but what she's supposed to. She loved putting the plastic container for the bulb ornaments on her head. I though about saving it and making her an astronaut next Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment