Allison got a bath set from Fraser and Shelley that has
fizzy tub color pellets and bath foam in it. Allison has always loved her bath
time, but we’ve reached a new level. Allison loves the mess she’s allowed to
make although she gets a little over excited sometimes. Tonight I was filling
the tub and left to get towels when I heard her yelling, “COLORS!” I ran back
and saw that she’d climbed onto the toilet, opened to cabinet, pulled out the
pellets and dumped 5 of them into the bath.
Allison is so wild.
Today, after a bath, she had a meltdown because she didn’t
want to wear her housecoat. She threw it on the floor, turned in a circle,
stepped back on the housecoat, slipped into the corner of the coffee table and
cut her eye lid and started bleeding everywhere.
Last night, after hitting her Grandpa, it took her 1 hour
and 40 minutes of 2 minute increment time-outs before she was ready to
apologize.
Everyday is another adventure with this wild child.




No comments:
Post a Comment