I had a bit of a meltdown while I was in Omaha because I couldn't get my camera settings right and I felt pressure to be fast because Allison was fussy so I decided to download a couple of photography books and lectures to reset.
I've read a few chapters in a book, and then did an exercise from a photography blog that I really like.
The exercise was a "garage photo shoot." Basically, open your garage door, put your subject in from of a dark sheet or board and snap away. Allison had the best bed hair and I wanted to use her for my pictures. She agreed - as long as she could bring a Barbie with her.
I love these photos because Allison has a hard time relaxing her face. She's always being goofy and super smiley (which is great) but she rarely relaxes in front of the camera so these photos are very special to me.










Wow!! Beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete