Wednesday, June 7, 2017

She Didn't Miss Me

I have to be honest and say that I didn't miss Allison while I was away. First, because I really needed a break from her, and two, because I knew she was well taken care of. Nathan was with her for 7 days and Heather, Nathan's sister watched her for the last 3. Heather has three kids and Allison adores them. She's still (three weeks later) talking about the fun stuff they did together. Here are some pictures that Heather sent me while I was on my trip.








 I got to Heather's while Allison was napping and when it was time for her to get up, I went into her room and started to rub her back. She looked up at me, and asked, "are you my real mom?" Then she climbed into my lap for a cuddle (which she never does). It was a sweet reunion.

 Here a few pictures of the kids I took as they said their goodbyes.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment