Wednesday, September 27, 2017
T-Ball Week 2
I wish I could say that week two of t-ball went better than week one, but it didn't. Allison still isn't interested in the sport, but she did have a (slightly) better attitude while waiting to bat/not getting the ball.
She doesn't want to play with the team, she'd rather go on the playground and play. I told her tonight that t-ball was a trial for sports in general and that if she can't have a positive attitude, there is no way I'll put her in a more intense/expensive sport like gymnastics or dance. I thought this would motivate her, but instead, she had a total meltdown and was teary for the entire game.
She just gets so tired on school days, plus she's been waking up early and playing in her room until I wake up. I think she's been getting up anywhere from 5:30-6:30am because when I go into her room, there is an entire Barbie scene set up or Allison is dressed in a full outfit/costume.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment