Wednesday, September 28, 2011

KC Game

The last time I went out with Kelly and Steve (to the football game) they told me about a game they have as a couple. There is a homeless man with rides his bright red tandum bicycle through the plaza area. If they see him/his bike, you have to recognize him before the other person. One point for bike or man, two for both. I thought it was funny but left it at that.
Well, today I was going through my pictures and deleting and editing and I started to recognize people! I found 3 people at the Renaissance Fair who I've taken photos of before at other events. I understand there is a similiarity to the events (costumes, time-period events) but still...it was strange to see that I have multiple pictures of these people. So...I've decided to make this my game. Since Nathan and I seem to always find ourselves at these strange events, maybe this game will be easy. I'm going to see how often I can find these people around KC.


No comments:

Post a Comment