Saturday, November 12, 2011

Good News/Bad News

The good news is that during Nathan's orthopedic rotation this month he doesn't have to spend nights at the hospital. The bad news is that he still has call night/days where he can be at home but has to be ready to drop everything and be at the hospital in 15 minutes. Nathan was able to leave at 7am this morning and head to a pastor leader meeting at the church. The guys meet every 3 weeks to get caught up and prepare for the upcoming services. I decided to get up a little earlier today and bake some blueberry scones for Nathan to take with him.

I usually love being in the house, especially since it's been getting so cold and dark here but knowing that you can't leave - especially when we had the opportunity to go watch a college football game - was giving me cabin fever. Nathan was silently studying ALL day and I was going bonkers. Finally I told him we had to do something fun and we came up with a puzzle.
It's 500 pieces of sky and leaves....after 3 hours we decided we were done with fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment