I've already had such a great week catching up with friends. My friend Ashley and I visited for a bit last Sunday, then we went to the movies on Wednesday, then last night I was able to drive to Brantford to see my friend Amy who is 4 months pregnant. She's changed so much in just a few weeks! Her husband Jay took us out for dinner and we had a long chat about all the changes over the last 3 months. I don't mind the driving (although I forgot how long it takes to get anywhere when you live out in the country!) but I wish I had my Altima. My dad lets me take his truck whenever I need it but it's so big, I always feel like I'm going to run someone over because I can't see them.

I arrived home from Amy's by 1:30pm and my mom was getting some sandwiches ready to take to my dad and uncle Garnet out in the field so I tagged along. We walked over the the neighbour's farm and though there was a tractor and a combine- no farmers! So we walked down to Garnet's house- aka THE FARM and there were the boys- drying a batch of corn. The weather has been cooperating for the last few days so my dad has been really busy in the fields. He's always gone before I wake up and even as I type this at 7:30pm, I just saw him drive by our kitchen window in the John Deere.
 |
| Where are those boys? |
 |
| Drying the Corn |
No comments:
Post a Comment