Today we started the day on a happy note - literally- Scarlett made us this adorable Valentine!
Nathan and I didn't have any big plans for today but we wanted to get out if the house. On Tuesday I spent some time going through cards and gifts we received when each of the boys were born. Some were still unopened because I just couldn't handle it at the time. In one of the cards I found a Tim Horton's gift card. Nathan and I decided to use it today to have a delicious lunch and treat ourselves to a little date.
After lunch we headed to the library. We usually hit up the library once a week so we were due. I found a couple of books I wanted to read and as I was getting ready to check out I saw a really cool display. For Valentine 's Day you take out a wrapped book to have a "blind date with a book". I thought it was an amazing idea- especially for me (I stick to what I know and like).
I opened my package and found Toni Morrison's novel, Home. I'm excited to go on my second date of the day!



No comments:
Post a Comment