Thursday, February 21, 2013

Through the Looking Glass

Shelley is planning an Alice in Wonderland tea party for my niece, Scarlett's, birthday party next month. She asked if I could make her an Alice costume. I said I would if I had the fabric to do it but that I didn't want to have to buy fabric for the dress. Well, I started to go through the boxes that I received from Marlene's friend and there it was - a HUGE bolt of blue fabric. I had no excuses so I got to work.

It was a lot easier to make this dress because Scarlett has some clothes here so I was able to get accurate measurements. The apron was really fussy to make but I took my time and lined the whole outfit. All she'll need are some white tights and black shoes and she'll be ready to go!




1 comment:

  1. You're the best dressmaker ever! Gracen still loves her Tinkerbell dress you made her. I'm sorry to hear of all your losses this winter season. It looks like you guys have been up to a lot of neat stuff since returning home!

    ReplyDelete