Today my mom, Nathan and I went to Windsor Crossing- an Outlet mall in Windsor Ontario a few kilometres from the Canada / USA border. I've wanted to get a new Coach purse for a couple of years. My mom bought me a small one that I love, but 2 weeks later I was diagnosed as a diabetic and there's never enough room to carry all my supplies.
I wanted to get a simple leather purse but its s big purchase for me so I've been debating and looking for just the right style. Today Coach had a 50% off everything sake so I knew it was the perfect time to shop.
Nathan helped me pick out the perfect bag and after walking around the store clutching it for 25 minutes I finally placed if on the counter. I love it and it fits my wallet, insulin, and meter perfectly.
On our way home we hit some bad stretches of road. It went from perfectly clear to near white out conditions. One the 1.5 hour ride home we saw 15 cars in the ditch (one was flipped over). Most of the cars didn't appear to be in too much trouble but a few were really far off the highway. We were able to take our time and make it home safely.


No comments:
Post a Comment