Saturday, June 1, 2013

Graduation

Today was Nathan's graduation day in Boston, Mass. I had a few really sad moments because I wish I could be there to celebrate with him. I've been looking forward to this day for 4 years so to not be there in person was really hard for me. I know Nathan was really looking forward to his guy time so I'm glad he'll have the freedom to do that, but still...I was disappointed.

Thankfully, Martin and Marlene were able to take some pictures (I sent along my camera and a list of "must-have" pictures). Martin sent them to me after the ceremony and I was so happy to get them. Nathan recieved recognition for his 4.0 in Clinical Medicine (his rotations) and he got "extra tassels for his wizard costume." Nathan tried on his gown and hat before he left and he said he thought it made him look magical.

All jokes aside, I'm so proud of Nathan. He's worked so hard for our little family and I'm so thankful for the abundance of blessings we've already had this year.

 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment