Allison's paediatrician said that it looks more like Monday or Tuesday for her to come home so last night I went to my parents house instead of staying at the hospital. I don't mind getting up on the night (especially now that the feeds are faster) but I wanted to be out of the hospital and be more comfortable. When I'm less stressed- Alli is less stressed.
This weekend is the air show at the St. Thomas Airport. Its called the Great Lakes International Airshow and they've got some big acts lined up. one of those acts is the Snowbirds- a Canadian flying team.
This morning the Snowbirds came to the hospital and I took Allison to meet them. It was really fun. I loved showing Allison off and one of the pilots shared that he and his wife just had a baby girl and how exciting it is. We chatted a little but and they even gave a plush airplane toy to Allison (and a pin for me). A friend at the hospital was able to take some great shots!



No comments:
Post a Comment