We put our tree up last year and I quickly realized that it was very bare without ornaments. I bought two strings of lights and a roll of garland but I needed more decorations.
I love homemade ornaments but knew that I would never be able to make enough for the 2013 season. One of my new years resolutions is to make an ornament every week so that by the time next Christmas rolls around I'll have a bunch to put on the tree.
I told this idea to my mom and she reminded me of the ornament that my Grandma Stinson made for us each year- an outline of our hand print with our age and name on it. I had some scrap white material so I traced Allison's hand (as best I could) and made an ornament to remember how tiny her hands were at 7 months.

No comments:
Post a Comment