Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cousins

The hardest thing about living in KC is not getting to see my nieces and nephews grow up. They are all such beautiful kids and sometimes pictures aren't enough!

This morning, Nathan's sister, Heather, came to visit and brought her 3 kids - Calvin, Ben, and Sydney to visit. Sydney came to visit Allison in the hospital but the boys had never met her.

I think Allison was overwhelmed by the loud little people who looked just like her but by the end she was trying to steal toys and play with the group.

Heather and I took the kids for a short walk, followed by a snack and visit before my mom came to pick me up to take me to Boxall.




 


 I love taking pictures of Allison (obviously) but I think I could spend days shooting this beauty. Sydney is so cool and adorable and didn't care that I was snapping tons of pictures of her.
 



1 comment:

  1. Heather looks beautiful!! It's been a few years since I've seen her. Her kids are so cute too. Sydney's little hat - adorable!

    ReplyDelete