Today was Nathan's last day of holidays. It's been wonderful having him home but I know he's anxious to get back to work. He starts to feel couped up after about 3 days off. On his third day off we were standing in the kitchen and as he left the room he carefully stepped over lego, forks, and a half dozen pointy toys. I said, "Nathan, don't just walk over them, move them out of the walk path so I don't step on them!"
"Amanda, if I picked up every toy on the floor that you could trip on, I'd spend the whole days picking up toys."
I wish I had taken a picture of my face.
After church today we decided to go to the park a few blocks from our house. It seemed like everyone in our neighborhood had the same idea and the grounds were packed. We stayed for an hour to wear Allison out and enjoy the 16 degree weather.
Allison still loves the swings and today she was introduced to the merry-go-round. Nathan didn't spin her very fast and she didn't seem too dizzy. She had a great time.


No comments:
Post a Comment