Friday, January 23, 2015

PVC

When my Dad was here at the beginning of the month, I asked him to make me a simple photo backdrop holder out of PVC pipe. He did a great job and I've been wanting to try it out. I haven't bought any backdrop paper but I figured for now I could use sheets or fabrics. I went to the dollar store and bought these cheap shower curtain holders, then attached clothespins to each one to hold up the fabric.
Allison has moved into 2T/24 month clothes and I love seeing what hand-me-downs I find in all the clothes my sister in law has given me. In the latest tub I found this adorable ballerina onesie. It is so sweet and girly and so NOT Allison. But I figured since we were just hanging around the house this afternoon I'd put her in it and try to get some pictures.

 She didn't mind the outfit but she would not sit/stand still for a photo.
Oh well, at least I got to see her in such a cute outfit.
"OK Mom, we're done here."

No comments:

Post a Comment