Allison has become the definition of trouble. Until this week, I thought trouble was making messes and throwing tantrums. No. Trouble is not listening, doing unsafe things, and being crazy.
Sometimes I just sit and watch her craziness. Yesterday I watched how in 5 minutes she moved something from every single room (to a different room).
I'm struggling that I've become the "NO" Mom. All day long all I ever say is No, Stop, or Enough!
Most days I'm in near tears by 1pm nap time. This afternoon I needed to blow dry my hair and Allison couldn't decide if she wanted to be in or out of the bathroom. I don't care if she's in the bathroom with me but the room is so small that the swinging door takes up all the room so it needs to be either open or closed. Allison chose closed, and when I held it closed with my foot (she was beside me) she cried so hard that she threw up on the floor.
I know it will get better but it seems like everyone else has calmer kids. She is just taking a whole lot out of me right now.



No comments:
Post a Comment