Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Waterbaby

Allison's new way of getting into trouble is to climb on chairs. It's hard because we don't want her to stand on the chairs, but keeping her off them all together is silly since she's expected to sit in them to eat, when she goes to the church nursery, etc.

She is constantly pulling the chairs to different rooms to get into more trouble. Thankfully there is a lip on the flooring between the kitchen and living room because I worry about her getting to the stove top.

Her favorite spot is the bathroom. She loves to wash her hands. As soon as we walk into church she runs to the child-care bathroom to wash her hands. Everything is at her level and there is a stool to the sink. If she bolts away from me, I know I'll find her there.

No comments:

Post a Comment