I've been trying to get better at taking photos indoors. I just can't get the colors right so I've been trying to practice with Allison whenever I can.
Both April's at our church had baby girls in the last months but our pastor's wife, April, offered up her little girl for me to practice on. April's house is great but it's dark, way darker than mine so I was really nervous. Plus, I had to watch Allison since she was wreaking havoc through the entire home.
I couldn't believe how Lydia wasn't affected by the noise. April kept saying, "it's because she has two loud sisters!" and I was shocked! Sometimes if I run the water too loud Allison wakes up.
I worked with the lighting the best I could and I think I still got some nice photos (but I'll try again - outside- in the spring).

No comments:
Post a Comment