Thursday, August 6, 2015

Last Pool Day


 Today was our last day for Tot Time at the Mission Pool. In KC, school is back in session next week, so all the high school age life guards will be back to their classes. We've loved spending mornings at the pool - sometimes 3 days a week. Allison has become a little fish and we will miss having a reprieve from the heat.

After pool time, Lindsey, Eleanor, April, the kids, and I went to the park that is on the same grounds as the pool for a picnic and playtime.

Allison ran herself out chasing Griffin around.




 
 I feel bad for Griffin because Allison has latched onto him as her cool, older friend. She laughs hysterically when he's just standing there, she is always in his face and watching him. I know he gets frustrated (I would too) but he puts up with her craziness. Today he even gave her a hug. I was able to capture it and Allison was pretty happy about it.
 This is a weird music/game thing that's at the park. It's really hard to understand but it plays some pretty cool music when you touch the sensors on each of the pods. I was checking it out with a another mom (a stranger) and we were trying to figure out how to play. We managed to figure out on game and suddenly we were playing against each other. It was fun.

Here we are having a dance party before we all headed home for naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment