Thursday, August 11, 2016

Cousin Helpers



Allison has been in rare form since we’ve been home. I thought that having more people to give her attention would wear her out, or at least keep her happy, but it’s only energized her more. She follows my parents from room to room asking a million questions and getting into everything! Today, while I was making her lunch, I smelled something strange, and turned around to find her “washing the floor” with hand sanitizer that she took out of my purse. 
Poor Scarlett has had the hardest time. Allison is obsessed with her. “Scar! Sca-----ar!” She constantly calls. She stands outside the bathroom door and knocks until Scarlett comes out. She thinks Scarlett is the absolute coolest. Tanner and Dallas still aren’t too sure about Allison. Tanner doesn’t like Allison touching his stuff, and Dallas is gets a little jealous of the attention Allison gets from HIS grandparents. The kids came to visit this afternoon so we set up a car track on the back patio. I tried to get a picture of all the kids but the boys refused.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment