Friday, August 5, 2016

Family Dinner



Fraser, Shelley, and the kids came over a family dinner tonight. I was setting the table for dinner and put out 6 “grown-up” plates, and it wasn’t until everyone was sitting that I realized that I had made a place for Nathan. 

I guess I just really miss that guy.
Allison loves playing with her cousins, especially Scarlett. Like most girls, Allison loves to have the attention of an older girl. The kids played in the pool, jumped in the bounce house, rode bikes, and played in the swing.

We’ve been spending so much time outside this week, and the humidity is killing me. It’s much hotter in KC than here, but the humidity makes the days less bearable than KC – especially with no air conditioning. We’ve been having really good sleeps lately, but Allison is waking up at 6am (5am KC time), so the days have seemed really long. 





 


 

 Thank goodness for the pool to cool off and pass the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment