Allison's growing so fast and she's nearly ready to be out of her toddler bed. I've put off getting her a bigger bed because of the conversation we have every night before she sleeps.
"Mom, who made my bed for me?
"Grandpa did."
"Oh ya! He painted it in the back house."
My parents were here when she moved into her "big girl bed" and it was such a special time. Nathan and I have a guest coming next month, plus we want to have someone comfortable for our parents to stay when they visit, so we decided to get a full bed for Allison. I think it's wild that such a little girl has such a big bed, but it just made sense for everything we needed.
We bought the frame from IKEA and Allison stayed in the childcare for the first time. I was really nervous to leave her there, but she loved it and is already asking to go back.
Nathan found a company called Caspar that sells beds that have a very high rating and a resonable price. They have a 100 day return policy so we decided to try it out.
Here is Allison waiting for UPS.
The bed arrived at 5:30pm and it was so strange that a mattress came in a box not much bigger than Allison. It's really comfortable and Allison is enjoying her extra space, but she did ask for her pink bed to be brought back into her room.



No comments:
Post a Comment