Nathan attended a baby shower for a woman he works with an needed a gift to bring. I have met his colleague, Danielle, because she attended the dinner I went to (with Nathan) when he was interviewing at KU.
I said that I would be happy to make a gift for her because I was already in the process of making some gifts for an upcoming shower for several women at our church.
Nathan didn't know if she was having a boy or girl, so I made these panda shoes, thinking that they would be cute on a boy or girl.
Then, I went through my cards and found this vintage baby card. I bought a stack of vintage cards a few years ago at a garage sale and it's always hard to part with them they're so lovely.
Nathan said the shoes were a big hit.


I love the shoes!
ReplyDelete