We set out cookies and milk for Santa (we mailed our letter weeks ago).
I love re-watching Allison's reaction to the milk and cookies being eaten. There is so much wonder and joy in her voice.
I packed a few gifts for Allison in my suitcase. It's hard traveling over Christmas because I have to bring the gifts to Canada, and then I have to bring them all back to KC! Allison even got a letter from Santa explaining the reason for the Christmas season.
After an already full morning we went to my uncle Jim's house for lunch. We had a bigger turnout than usual and it was great to see my extended family. We had a big turkey dinner and every side you could imagine.
We originally had plans to go to Shelley's Dad's house for drinks/snacks after our lunch but he was ill, so we went back to Fraser and Shelley's house to let the kids play. Nathan hadn't been feeling well (he's still getting over a stomach bug) so we left early so he could rest.












No comments:
Post a Comment