Friday, December 16, 2016

Back in Boxall

After a very bumpy flight, Allison and I landed in Detroit, MI. My parents picked us up and drove us to snowy Ontario. I can't believe how cold it is here! Allison was thrilled with the snow and kept asking when we could go tobogganing.

One of our first stops was to my brother's house. My Dad often gets my neice and nephew off the school bus and Allison wanted to help.


Here she is waiting at the window for the first sign of kids.

Allison fit right in with the kids. She loved having attention from Scarlett, who is older and knows exactly what's cool. A surprise was how well she got along with Dallas, Fraser and Shelley's youngest son. They like a lot of the same shows and toys (mainly Paw Patrol) and spent a lot of time playing together.

Dallas came to sleep over one night and these kids were two peas in a pod.

While I was home, I was able to attend some functions. Family friends, The Gilbert's held their annual Christmas Open House. Allison loved roaming the house and when the music came on, insisted on being front and center to dance.

My Dad offered to watch Allison so that my mom and I could go out with our friends, Ashley and Debbie. We went to the The Keg, a steakhouse that never disappoints. It was a very special treat.

While we were out, my Dad took Allison to see her cousins and Shelley sent me this picture over dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment