Today was the most beautiful day.
With our closest friends and family we remembered our boys in my parent's beautiful backyard. Nathan and I can be very traditional and when we found out that we could have the funeral at home and then have a gathering for lunch beside the lilac trees, we knew it was how we wanted to say goodbye.
![]() |
| John Mark, Nathan, and I |
| Flowers from Wornall Family |
Nathan and I had a moment together at the grave site before we walked home ready for whatever life has in store for us next.

When I saw the picture of you guys walking on Facebook, I could just see the emotion in you both walking. Even though we have never met, we love you both and pray for you everyday. May God comfort and encourage you both
ReplyDeletewish we could have been there but was blessed that we could gather at wornall to pray and honor your boys/you both even though hundreds of miles away. love you all
ReplyDelete